Are you feeling stuck?
- Does your behavior begin to change sometime on Sunday in anticipation of returning to work on Monday morning?
- Do you spend most of your work day feeling as though you’re walking around with your dominant hand tied behind your back, leaving you feeling “burned out”?
- Are your workdays either not challenging enough or so similar, one to the next, as to lead you to the point of boredom or depression?
- Has your state of health deteriorated since your work situation last changed?
- Have you been considering applying for a new position or accepting a promotion in your company and yet you’re uncertain as to whether or not the opportunity would be a good fit for you?
- Are you approaching retirement with some apprehension or uncertainty as to how you might wish to invest your time, energy and talents when you get there?
- Does the nature of your work leave you with nothing of yourself to bring home to your family at the end of the day?
- In the winds of change, are you able to bend and adapt or will you snap like a tree that breaks under the strain?
- Have you thought of going back to school or want to change your major without a clear idea as to what course of study you want to follow?
- Would you like to get more out of your work than your paycheck, to have more of a sense of focus, direction, meaning or purpose in your life’s work?
- Are you, in ANY way, experiencing a state of … CAREER INDECISION?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above, please consider seeking the assistance of a licensed professional career counselor.
8/13/11 ICDA Retreat. Donna Sandberg, Career Path. (630)369-3390.